Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Icy, for real this time

Yes, I had ranted about the icy-ness of the sidewalks here in Norway, but then failed to provide convincing proof. It must be like when you go to the doctor or the mechanic - the problem never manifests itself at the right time. I never had my camera with me when it was icy out, plus I didn't want to stop and take a pic while on the ice. Never know what might provoke falling on this slippery stuff.

Well, when I woke up Sunday morning, snow had appeared on the ground. So, on my way home from church, I stopped to take this pic - of the snow that has been trampled into ice. Oh fun!!


That church you see in the background - that is not the church I am interning. That is one of the norwegian state churches, Frogner Kirke. Our church is located around the corner and up the street from it. But, this is one of my routes to and from church.

No comments: