Sunday, November 11, 2007

She stole my clothes!

Look! Its my dress! I was flipping through the channels the other day, and landed on the Norwegian soap opera type show "Hotel Ceaser". In walks this woman, who I think might be the conniving older woman who is still trying to be sexy.


I think - its in Norwegian. But, that's kind of what she looks like too. But, I sort of hope not, becasue, she's wearing my dress! Yes, I own this dress and like it! Its not anything all that special, its from H&M, but still.


Maybe she is the trying to be sexy older woman, since she's probably 30 to 40 years older than I am. I'm a bit afraid to wear this dress now! Oh well, I'll wear it proudly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristin - Just went back and read some of the older entries - can't believe no one commented on the collar around the flower pot. That's got to be a classic!! And so you. I'm with Manda - what can we send you for Christmas? Anything we can share with your parishioners for example? Movies, food, whatever?

Love,

Aunt Teri

Dawn R. said...

Kristin - Merry Christmas! God Jul! Cards will be late ... especially overseas. I did notice the collar on the flower pot but really hadn't figured out how to post comments. Took a class -- now understand. Education is a wonderful thing (and that from a teacher - bout time I figured it out!) Anyway -- where's the picture of you in your dress? :>)
Aunt Dawn
P.S. I really enjoy reading your blog. Good work!